CENTRE FOR AUDIT QUALITY (CAQ)
- Spearheaded the maiden launch of Audit Quality Maturity Model V 1.0, AQMM v1.0.
- First, to launch such a model both in India and the World.
- The Audit Quality Maturity Model – Version 1.0 (AQMM v1.0) is a cross-functional evaluation model for practicing firms covering engagement teams, firm leadership, IT helpdesks, human resources team, administration department, legal cell, and the management information systems desk of the firm. It is a unifying force for having all hands on deck to help steer the firm from the brown waters of unplanned audits to the blue waters of being globally recognized for audit quality. The AQMM vI.O shall appropriately and effectively guide the users about the relevant tools and techniques to be utilized along with their respective significance, mechanism, and utility.
- AQMM was developed by the best of professionals with rich experience and knowledge and after deep research on systems and widespread outreach activities conducted across India. This capacity-building measure of ICAI will significantly empower the firms to be able to improve their audit quality and help evaluate the level of audit maturity.
- Launched Certificate Course is known as Executive Master Program for new age Auditors – A combination of audit quality and use of technology and background material for same. 3 batches have already been completed and members have welcomed the Course.